Sunday, March 7, 2010

My last few posts have expressed my thoughts about and feelings toward relationships. Brother Fisher has left me some worthwhile advice. Thank you. Though we've never met face-to-face you've willingly given some words of counsel worth consideration.
Last week was a traveling week for me. I decided that I had ought to visit several of the schools in Utah to better understand what they offer and where I would like to go. So Tuesday I packed my bags and headed to Cedar City. My tour of Southern Utah University wasn't until Thursday so I took the time to meet up with old friends and to visit Dixie State College in St. George. I've decided that neither is for me.
My travel itinerary included a stop in Salina to see my family and help on the farm in any way I could. The shortest route is to take I-15 from Cedar City and follow it to a short distance from Cove Fort. Near Cove Fort is an interchange with I-70 that goes up through, I believe it's called, Beaver Canyon. Through the canyon the speed limit varies from 65 to 70 MPH. There are certain locations that exhibit a minimum speed as well. This intriged me. I've been through the canyon and seen the sign before, but sometimes I still find it odd to have a minimum speed.

1 comment:

  1. I love Cedar City it is a great place to live and go to school I love the people here.
    I just found your blog and thought it was cool I hope it is ok if I follow it and you can read mine if you would like if not then I understand.

    ReplyDelete