Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Movies


Easily one of my all time favorites is The Testaments of One Fold and One Shepherd



Another is Wall E, one of the first movies I watched after returning from Brazil. Just a sweet, touching story told with more sound than dialog.



Another is Meet the Robinsons. The central message being to "keep moving forward" was desperately needed, and sadly ignored, for those first months after one of my greatest experiences.



Be forever strong, give yourself a second chance, you can change. Stand strong with those close to you.



Definitely my favorite comedy. I'd had a rough day at school, felt tons of pressure and didn't feel that I'd have time to do homework that day. Then I had loads of laughs at this movie.



So this isn't the quite the movie label, but it is the correct name. I still remember watching this movie in primary and just bawling. Touching.



Kinda corny, definitely a low-budget movie, but still a good love story.



The underlying message is a good one, fellowship non-members. We don't want the world to think of us as an exclusive, holier-than-thou club. Welcome them in.



Very touching story of conversion and change. Powerful testimony. Beautiful. And yes, this one also made me cry.



This one made me consider my values and how I want to live. Thought provoking and faith-inducing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgAYcMDk0wM

Just love this arrangement. Beautiful. Love story happens to be one of my favorite songs, just an fyi

1 comment:

  1. You may think this is weird but i found you blog and I to enjoy all of those movies the one that I like the most is the testament that one is by fair my favorite I love the part when Christ comes to the Americas that is the best and how he heals the people

    ReplyDelete