Sunday, December 20, 2009

For the first time in a while...

For the first time in what would appear to be ages Salina has felt like home. While there I have been happy. I have been among my family members.
Personally I say home is where the heart is. This statement has proven my downfall a couple of times (for instance, I spent several MONTHS feeling like Brazil was my home), but overall it has made some of life's transitions easier for me, especially if I want to go there.
Saratoga Springs became my physical home about nine months ago. However, it only became my heart's home about 6 months ago (6 at most). I now love being in Saratoga Springs for many reasons. But I finally feel like I'm going home when I make my way south on highway 89, just as much as I feel like I'm going home when I head north on 89.

No comments:

Post a Comment